Once you have completed the on-line registration, you will be sent an email with the 2017 permissions packet. Be sure to mail it back ASAP!!! We need the permissions packet in-hand before the beginning of the conference!
A note about the permissions packet:
- The power of attorney allows us to request emergency medical treatment IF the student is somehow injured AND we can't reach the parents/guardian/emergency contact.
- The medical waiver is for families WITHOUT any medical insurance.
- The Heber Valley Camp has a ropes course and provide their counselors to help us learn teamwork and leadership skills. They require this standard permission form as part of their program.
- Media release is so we don't have to ask again if we want to use a picture of you on our website later.
- RYLA Code of Conduct is REQUIRED and IMPORTANT. If a student or parent/guardian is not willing to abide by our code of conduct, there are others on stand-by for this incredible experience who can and are willing to take your place. Please let us know ahead of time. Yes, this even applies to the "I am requried to attend all" clause. That means parents may NOT arrange for alternate, individual schedules for their students, as such is disruptive to the cohesiveness and team-building aspects of the RYLA program.